The Fall is a Beautiful BUT busy time for a wedding at the Crescent Hotel. We hope this list of Availability can help you decide what date would be best for you.
As a reminder, rates are reduced on Friday and Sunday.
Availability Update as of 6/1/2017
|AVAILABLE EVENINGS||CRYSTAL BALLROOM||CONSERVATORY||EAST LAWN|
Wedding Special SAVE $600! There are still 2017 remaining Wedding Dates!
Reserve the Barefoot Ballroom at the Basin Park Hotel for your wedding space in Fall/Winter of 2017 and get the Foyer and Billiards Room included in your venue rental (that’s the entire 6th floor!) Savings of $600!
Call Today 800-903-4940. Dates Limited!
Atalie Mickelson & Nathan Crider The 1886 Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs
October 10, 2015
Fifteen minutes — that’s how long the drive is between Atalie Mickelson and Nathan Crider’s hometowns of Alma and Van Buren. And though it took years for the two to eventually cross paths, it only took a matter of days for them to realize they were looking at a new forever.
When Nathan was stationed in California with the Air Force about a year later, Atalie flew out to visit him, where he surprised her with dinner on a yacht and a proposal under the stars on San Diego Bay. He even proposed with a treasured ring that once belonged to Atalie’s late grandmother. Read More
Our packages offer value & convenience all year round. However, in the winter months when the temperatures fall, so do our prices.
Winter Wedding Package at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel
(This package is designed for up to 50pp. Or, let us customize a package just for you!)
This package includes:
- A two night stay in a Specialty Suite (based on availability)
- Breakfast for two each morning in the Balcony Restaurant
- A ceremony in the Atrium Room
- A 2 hour reception in the Ozark Room
- Cake and punch for up to 50 people
- One bottle of champagne and two keepsake glasses
- A Bridal Bouquet consisting of a six rose bouquet or a seasonal mixed flower bouquet with matching boutonniere
- A minister to officiate the ceremony
- Personalized menu planning
- A block of guest rooms at a discounted rate for your guests
$1095 (includes tax and service charge)
Package valid for December 2016, January and February 2017. Offer is based on availability.
Call or email one of our wedding sales managers today to get your date reserved.
“Thank you and the Basin Park staff for taking such good care of us and our friends & family for our wedding party in December. The food was excellent and service staff great. We all had a memorable time. We can’t wait to come and visit. Thank you for all of your assistance!” Karen & Randal from Texas.
Book your wedding at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel
Enjoy Winter Rates on these Summer Dates
SATURDAY, HOT DATES:
- June – 6/11, 6/18, 6/25
- July – 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30
- August – 8/13 & 8/27
Offer is also available Friday and Sunday evenings – Call for availability 855-923-8029
PLUS …FREE CAKE! (Yes, our traditional wedding cake at no charge.)
AND…Special menu planning assistance
AND…Complimentary Friday night stay for Bride & Groom during their wedding stay
When gearing up for your big day, why not make it easier on yourself and book the bridal suite inside the New Moon Spa (Garden level of the Crescent Hotel) where you can relax and get ready with your closest friends and family members. Hair and Makeup is just footsteps away in the New Moon Salon. Order in snacks and beverages so you never have to worry about going back to your room. The Bridal Suite also offers easy access to the fountain garden along the shaded walkway for your ceremony location.
Learn more about the Crescent Bridal Suite.
Announcing an Inspirational Panoramic Rooftop Ceremony Venue
Tie the Knot on the Rooftop of the Basin Park Hotel!
The 1905 Skyline Ceremony Includes:
- Access to Skyline Ceremony Location
- A dedicated wedding concierge
- Live String Music from prelude to recessional
- Minister to Officiate the Ceremony
- Champagne toast to celebrate the union
Call For Pricing: 800-903-4940
Available daily, last ceremony time at 4pm.
Site arrangements may be made through your wedding concierge: Mary Howze email@example.com or 800-903-4940
View More Images
Invite your family and friends and SAVE $300!
Intimate Wedding Package for 20 people:
Eureka Springs is a winter wonderland, a solitary haven in the Ozark Mountains. And it’s the perfect place for your winter wedding.
The Crescent and Basin Park Hotels offer full service for you and your wedding guests in an all encompassing resort. Both hotels are complete with spa and salon services (New Moon Spa & Salon, Spa 1905), and there are restaurant outlets in both hotels (Crescent Hotel Dining, Basin Park Hotel Dining).
Our Wedding Packages at the Crescent and Basin Park Hotels are offered to you at a discount price December-February, along with a la carte venue rental options. All catering is done in house and we have a full team of sales managers and food and beverage operations to help plan and execute your event.
Not to mention decorating for a winter wedding is so much fun! Each venue in the Basin Park and Crescent Hotels is unique and full of personality, and a fabulous centerpiece goes a long way. (For examples of set up and decorated venues, check out our Facebook pages: Basin Bride and Crescent Bride.)
For these and other wedding centerpiece ideas, check out this post by Happy Wedd: 90 Inspiring Winter Wedding Centerpieces You’ll Love.
We have some availability for this coming winter if you’re planning your wedding for 2015. Or, if you would like to get a jump start on your winter wedding 2016, give us a call at 1-800-903-4940 and check out our website Eureka Springs Arkansas Weddings for more information.
Autumn is a very popular time for weddings, because everyone loves Fall! For first choice of your venue, call about one year out. If you don’t have that kind of time, still give us a call! We can help you find the venue in which to plan the wedding of your dreams.
- Whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor, the Crescent Hotel has it. If you’re looking for downtown art deco, the Basin Park Hotel has it. We’ve got you covered on a variety of venues, with interior character and views to make your Autumn wedding spectacular.
- Pumpkin flavored everything! Let us help you plan a pumpkin dessert, or pumpkin flavored coffee, or add pumpkin to your hot chocolate bar! We do all catering in house, and we want to hear your ideas.
- Wedding décor galore! A nice centerpiece goes a long way in all of our venues because they have so much character.
For your wedding guests, there are many reasons to visit Eureka Springs in the fall. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Fall Foliage
- Ghost Hunting: America’s Most Haunted Hotel
- Motorcycle Trails/ Driving through the Ozarks: National Geographic Ozark Road Trip
- Hiking in the Ozarks
- City Events in the Fall: Eureka Springs Chamber- Calendar of Events
- Regional Events (Razorback Football Games, War Eagle Craft Fair, etc.)Fall Foliage
Call 800-903-4940 today to talk to a Sales Manager who can help you book and plan the Autumn wedding of your dreams! For more information visit our website Eureka Springs Arkansas Weddings.