Eureka Springs is a winter wonderland, a solitary haven in the Ozark Mountains. And it’s the perfect place for your winter wedding.
The Crescent and Basin Park Hotels offer full service for you and your wedding guests in an all encompassing resort. Both hotels are complete with spa and salon services (New Moon Spa & Salon, Spa 1905), and there are restaurant outlets in both hotels (Crescent Hotel Dining, Basin Park Hotel Dining).
Our Wedding Packages at the Crescent and Basin Park Hotels are offered to you at a discount price December-February, along with a la carte venue rental options. All catering is done in house and we have a full team of sales managers and food and beverage operations to help plan and execute your event.
Not to mention decorating for a winter wedding is so much fun! Each venue in the Basin Park and Crescent Hotels is unique and full of personality, and a fabulous centerpiece goes a long way. (For examples of set up and decorated venues, check out our Facebook pages: Basin Bride and Crescent Bride.)
For these and other wedding centerpiece ideas, check out this post by Happy Wedd: 90 Inspiring Winter Wedding Centerpieces You’ll Love.
We have some availability for this coming winter if you’re planning your wedding for 2015. Or, if you would like to get a jump start on your winter wedding 2016, give us a call at 1-800-903-4940 and check out our website Eureka Springs Arkansas Weddings for more information.
Autumn is a very popular time for weddings, because everyone loves Fall! For first choice of your venue, call about one year out. If you don’t have that kind of time, still give us a call! We can help you find the venue in which to plan the wedding of your dreams.
- Whether you’re looking for indoor or outdoor, the Crescent Hotel has it. If you’re looking for downtown art deco, the Basin Park Hotel has it. We’ve got you covered on a variety of venues, with interior character and views to make your Autumn wedding spectacular.
- Pumpkin flavored everything! Let us help you plan a pumpkin dessert, or pumpkin flavored coffee, or add pumpkin to your hot chocolate bar! We do all catering in house, and we want to hear your ideas.
- Wedding décor galore! A nice centerpiece goes a long way in all of our venues because they have so much character.
For your wedding guests, there are many reasons to visit Eureka Springs in the fall. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Fall Foliage
- Ghost Hunting: America’s Most Haunted Hotel
- Motorcycle Trails/ Driving through the Ozarks: National Geographic Ozark Road Trip
- Hiking in the Ozarks
- City Events in the Fall: Eureka Springs Chamber- Calendar of Events
- Regional Events (Razorback Football Games, War Eagle Craft Fair, etc.)Fall Foliage
Call 800-903-4940 today to talk to a Sales Manager who can help you book and plan the Autumn wedding of your dreams! For more information visit our website Eureka Springs Arkansas Weddings.